What are different types of variables can be declared in Visual Parser?
Best answer by Rakesh Mandava
Variable is the most fundamental element of visual parser, the value of which is visual parser aiming to parse.
The following list introduces the available data types of parser variables and their formats.
• String : Match any single word. (Space characters cannot be applied)
• Multi-string : Match one or multiple words.
• Integer : Match any whole number.
• Float/Double : Match any double-precision IEEE 64-bit (8-byte) floating-point number.
• Boolean : A variable with possible value options “true”, “false”, 1 or 0.
• Enumeration : Match one of the listed options of a variable. E.g $var(value1|value2)
• Dummy : A placeholder for an uninterested variable that will not be parsed.
Note: The general format is $variable_type:variable_name